We understand that losing teeth, whether through accident or decay, can have an emotional impact. At infinitidental clinic we can use dental implants to replace these missing teeth. Titanium root replacements are used to support crowns, bridges or dentures and can replace one, several or all of your teeth.
Benefits of implants:
- No destruction to your adjacent teeth
- Implants are not susceptible to tooth decay
- They have a high long term success rate
- They mirror the action of the original root
- Implants help maintain the health of the bone and keep the jaw in shape
- They look exactly like a natural tooth
- Implants are comfortable and convenient
- They allow you to regain your quality of life: no self-consciousness, insecurity and permanent discomfort caused by ill-fitting dentures
- Unlike a conventional bridge, the healthy neighbouring teeth remain intact without having to be ground down to support the implant
- On healing, implants merge with the body and act like a natural tooth root
Traditionally, it has been necessary to support a full arch bridge on 6-8 implants. However, a new technique called “All-on-4” only requires 4 implants to be used.
The benefits of this technique include the avoidance of additional, more complicated surgical procedures.
Please see our fees page for the cost of dental implants.
A free implant consultation
Your free implant consultation will last 15 minutes and will provide you with an opportunity to speak to the dentist about your missing teeth.
You will walk away with an individualised treatment plan and full costing to help you make an informed decision.
Book now for a free consultation with Dr Anand Patel or Dr Nisha Patel.