If you are involved in any contact sport we highly recommend you wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth from damage or from being knocked out.
Benefits of mouth guards
- Less mouth injuries - Mouth guards reduce the risk of injury and prevent damage to mouth tissue, lips and teeth.
- Protecting more than just knocked out teeth - infinitidental's mouthguards can also minimise the impact of collisions, helping to protect your jaw and other areas of the face.
- Long-lasting and durable - Used regularly, an adult mouth guard typically lasts for 2-3 years.
- Comfortable and well-fitting - Your resilient mouth guard will stay firmly in place during action.
- Minimises the negative effects of teeth grinding - Some people grind their teeth periodically because of temporary stress related issues. If you grind most nights, then a mouth guard can protect the teeth from premature wear, reduce the noise of teeth grinding and reduce jaw muscle activity.
A good-fitting mouth guard is important if you wear braces, have fixed anterior bridgework or simply want to protect your teeth/smile from potential trauma.
The most effective type of mouth guard is one that is tailor-made and individualised to you. infinitidental clinic will make your mouth guard out of the very best high quality materials.